Clear Braces for Straight Teeth at Tooth Doctor
High Speed Braces™
Guaranteed straighter, whiter teeth at tooth doctor
Are You Hiding Your Smile On Photos? Would you love to be able to take a selfie with confidence? Don’t worry we are here to help!
Too many people in and around Carluke are living their lives with an imperfect smile. Maybe in your mind unsightly braces are the only option to straighten your teeth and you choose to grow old not feeling good about your smile.
Tooth Doctor are one of only a few cosmetic dentists in Scotland that can provide you with an exciting technology, making it easier and faster to straighten your teeth, “High Speed Braces ™”. In addition we are classed as a Cfast Centre of Excellence and a Platinum Elite Provider for Invisalign.
To put it simply, Tooth Doctor understands the downsides of braces and made we made it our mission to find a better way – and we did! Not only for children, but for adults too!
We offer 3 main types of braces to straighten your teeth in no time at all…
- Clear braces (brackets and wires) for the front of your teeth
- Clear, removable Invisalign retainers
- Invisible braces that fit behind your teeth!
You will be amazed at what is possible! You too can have “Straight Teeth In 6-16 Weeks”
Many people have the same self-esteem issues children have. The typical personality transformation that takes place once their smiles are corrected is truly remarkable.
The under 50s crowd is getting the smile they always dreamed of and older people get the added advantage of looking and feeling younger. This is Straight Teeth Dentistry.
When you are faced with a handful of teeth straightening systems how on earth do you find one that is just right for you? First of all, you need to know all the facts and information and then spend some time in calm, considered deliberation. After all a hasty decision can be very expensive!
Why Should You Choose Tooth Doctor For Your Straight Teeth Treatment?
Complete Dental Assessments
1) You are completely assessed by one of our dentists. We check the full health of your mouth so that we can guarantee the success of your treatment. This includes a full dental heath check, X-rays, gum condition, bite check and bone levels before we start your treatment.
The last thing we want to do is for you to lose your teeth further down the line because we tried to cut costs and cut corners.
We Stick With You Throughout Your Treatment
2) We want to make sure your braces are right from the off. So, our dentists will check to ensure that your new retainers are properly fitting before you start your treatment. In addition, we know that sometimes we will need to take extra measures to ensure that stubborn teeth move into position as planned. Your dentist will see you regularly throughout treatment to make sure everything is going to plan.
We Stop Your Teeth From Moving Back
3) We include not one but two types of retainer for you to wear after you have finished your treatment. Again, we want your treatment to last, we don’t want those teeth to move back. Included as part of the package is a clear removable retainer for you to wear at night. And also, a fixed retainer that we place on the back of your teeth. That way if you forget the removable retainer the other one is always there working.
Regulated And Protected
4) Our practice is regulated by the General Dentistry Council (GDC) and the NHS Health Board to make sure we reach standards in terms of training, cleanliness and accountability.
Award Winning Premium Providers
5) We are part of an award-winning dental group (Pain Free Dentistry Group) that has won awards for Best Patient Care, Best Treatment of Nervous Patients and Practice of The Year. Not only that we are Scotland’s only Premium Providers of Invisalign and Cfast systems.
And finally, on top of all that, we guarantee you a straighter, whiter smile of your money back!
But don’t just take our word for it, see what our patients have said about us on Google…
Get A Straighter, Whiter, Brighter Smile
Now we can kill 2 birds with one stone! You can whiten, brighten, and straighten your teeth all at once! Then after your teeth are straightened, you can touch up your smile if it´s not as bright as you want it to be! Isn’t that a deal!
Usually whitening trays can cost as much as £200! Now we have the technology that can straighten and whiten all at the same time! How can you pass this up?
And now you have the chance to boost your confidence and improve your smile without people even knowing what you’re doing! Even though they can’t see it, that doesn’t mean it’s not there!
Free Guide To Straight Teeth
Download our Free Guide to Straight, Bright White Teeth in Just 6-16 Weeks For People in Scotland, explains in more detail how Invisalign work and how they have benefited some of our patients. Straighten Your Teeth in 6-16 Weeks. Read Our Free Straight Teeth Guide On Invisible Braces today.
For your free copy of our revised and updated edition please fill in your name, email and phone number.
Find out how you can end uneven teeth anguish by downloading your FREE Guide to Straight Teeth today.
Don’t get your teeth straightened until you’ve read this fascinating guide. Take your time and read about our High Speed Braces™ treatment and how it could benefit you.
Straight Teeth Guide Free To Download Today
Start your journey today to a straighter, whiter smile… and that’s guranteed!
Your Straight Teeth Questions Answered…
How Can We Straighten Your Teeth So Quickly?
Will My Straight Teeth Treatment Be Painful?
Will My Teeth Move Back After Treatment?
Clear Braces for Straight Teeth, Are You Are Suitable?
If you have as much information as you need and you would like to take matters further then we are happy to offer a Complimentary Consultation, where you can come along to the practice and meet with a smile advisor to discuss your smile and what we can do to help.
Better yet, when you come along to your Complimentary Consultation, we will give you a copy of our latest book “Making Scottish Smiles The Envy Of The World”, which retails at £9.99 on Amazon, for Free!
To take advantage of our Complimentary Consultation you can give us a call or complete the form below and we will arrange for you to come to the practice and discuss the challenges you have with your smile.